[RAS] My trip to England

Bienvenue sur le forum du Malherbe Normandy Kop...

Modérateur : Responsables

Répondre
Antilope
Membre du MNK96 : Oui

[RAS] My trip to England

Message par Antilope »

ADVERTISSEMENT
If you

cliked on this topic with the hope to see an interessant topic, you could change your way.Thanks

So

i'm going for this CR live from England 'cause I'm still over there with the fuckin' keyboard in "qwerty" also please

forgive my errors.

Let's begin by a short introduction : My school organizes every year a trip in with the twin town

of Conde sur Noireau, Ross on Wye, a pretty little town localized near Wales.This is a trip which is a bit special 'cause we

have to work during the week.We were only 2 guys (with one who was with his girlfriend...) against 11 girls who where very

boring.(always talking, screaming,etc...they are girls what!!).So I was not very very enthusiastic...but i still didn't know

the English culture

From Conde to Ross on Wye
We went at

6h30 from the car park of the "Charles Tellier's Lycee" in a mini-bus.Very boring, fortunately i had my disc-mqn with so;e

good ;usic to listen.We arrived at 7h43 in Ouistreham, Huisgonde's patrie then we took the ferry boat at 8h32 direction

Portsmouth.The going was not very comfortable in the "Mont Saint Michel" because the wind was very stronger (7 or 8) but a

nice film came enjoy us : Jeux d'Enfants".This is a very very good film and i advice to see it to everybody.We arrived in

Portsmouth at 14h (English Time, this is 1h01 minute earlier than French time)Then we went to the "John Kyrle High School"

(in Ross), around 4 hour on the road so 4h of bore.

In

England

My penfriend came take me home.First nice surprise : his mother speaks French very

very well (maybe because she's a traductor and because she studied in French 3 years.Second nice surprise : he has 2

beautiful sisters.Third nice surprise : his mothers took me a beer in the hand :D Then i took a shower and called my mother

in order to say him i'm alive.We ate in front of France-Eire, nice.

My

job

The father (a sound ingenior, that's why he wasn't here when i arrived...working) took

me to my job at 9h50.I worked at the Wilton Court Hotel (http://www.wiltoncourthotel.com), an old hotel.My job

consisted to clean rooms, hoover, do the washing up, etc...As there were not many people, it was quite boring...But the last

day, I received a letter with 40 pounds in it so i was very happy.I'm the only French who have receive some money 8)

In the evening
Monday's evening, Tom (my penfriend)

took the N64 and the pack of beer.It's was simply genialistic.To eat, it was Ian (the father) who cook.He cooks very well

but i think you must be English to appreciate his menu.Today's evening, i'm alone with Alison (the mother who speaks French

very well).She proposes me a beer i say yes.I finish it.She proposes one again.I say yes,

etc....

Friday's
Today, all the Frenchies visited the

Walwick Castle, a beautiful Castle.Then in the afternoon, we went to Stratford upon Avon, the Shakespeare's city.As i was

bored, i decided to buy some Red Bull and i posed near a canal and i drink, drink and drink

again..I tried to speak with ducks in english and in french, but as they are fuckin' ducks, they didn't answer...Then i

came back and Alison accueilled me with beer so tonight i'm GREY.

Voili voilou il me reste encore 1 journee a passer

sur ce je vais me coucher...

SEE U LATER MY CHILDREN

PS:desole pour les fautes

mais jsuis pas forcement en etat de bien ecrire avec en + ce putain de clavier et puis j'ai oublie plein de trucs fais

chier...fuck
D'un sobriquet on me prénomme Toujours en me montrant du doigt Avec un petit air narquois

On m'appelle Simplet L'Innocent du village Doux comme un agnelet Je mène la vie d'un sage
Manu
Membre du MNK96 : Non

Message par Manu »

Have a nice trip ! 8)
Vive les deps en short !
Huisgonde

Message par Huisgonde »

Olaf must be happy lol

I suppose it's very difficult

to write with a keyboard qwerty, and to write in english too... (I'm very bad in English, but Antilope is looking to good

speaking (I'm not sure this sentences is correct, but... :oops: )

Good luck for you, Antilope...
Gaz-L

Message par Gaz-L »

Who does not pogot is not my pot

PS : rien à voir

mais c'est pas grave :lol:
Antilope

Message par Antilope »

I post a last message before I go in order to tell how my day

was spent.I woke up at about 9h06 am.Then i took a shower and I did my bag.At 10h35, we went to the Clearwell caves, an

ancient iron mine in Wales.It was quite cold but interesting.After that, we went to the supermarket so as to buy food for an

English breakfast (the only good english repas).As my stomac was full, i decided to walk in the town.I went to the

supermarket where i bought some Redbull because the journey in the ferry and in the bus will be very long and i will keep

some cans for my next dep'.I also bought some flowers for thanks the madame and I had take with me bottles of cider for

thanks the monsieur.They were very happy when i gave them this little presents.The madame will take me to the John Kyrle

Highschool in a few minutes, then i will take the mini-bus (and especially my disc-man) during 3h30 and i will take the ferry

at about 21h.I will be to Ouistreham about 7h00 i think and i will be finally in Conde about 8h30.I hope it won't be windy

like for the going because it's a bit disagreable in the ferry.I go buy some crushes now.

Bye

See u soon
D'un sobriquet on me prénomme Toujours en me montrant du doigt Avec un petit air narquois

On m'appelle Simplet L'Innocent du village Doux comme un agnelet Je mène la vie d'un sage
Antilope

Message par Antilope »

If u have any things to asking me or if u need any advices,

don't be shy !

DuDu-Bob14

Message par DuDu-Bob14 »

Hi !!

Fine to see you're back in France !

I

tried to send you an SMS but it didn't arrived :(

I'm sorry to hadn't known you arrived this morning, it could be

a pleasure to wait you with a bear. (Althought I was very tired by my trip to Lyon)

In my SMS, i asked you if girls

was cute (it seems to was), and I advised you don't drinking too much, it seems to be wrong to this point.

See

you soon, probably saturday afertoon.

Speaking of Saturday afternoon, I will shave Coco's head. Do you want me to do

1 stone 2 kicks ?
Eih bennek, eih blavek !
Antilope

Message par Antilope »

DuDu-Bob14 a écrit :I'm sorry to hadn't known

you arrived this morning, it could be a pleasure to wait you with a bear.
Did u really intend to

come in the harbour station with a beAr??I've never seen it so could u show me your bear the next time i'll come at your

home?

Well, if i didn't receive your SMS it's maybe because i didn't take it with me (if i took it, i won't pick

up so it was useless) and also since my battery is out of order.In this case, I'll answer u here : I find girls in England

nicer than in French & i have to drink a lot in order to beat CoCo in the "Marechal-Ferrand" :wink:

Affecting this :
DuDu-Bob14 a écrit :Speaking of Saturday afternoon, I will shave Coco's head. Do you want me to do 1 stone 2

kicks ?
:oops: Sorry but i don't understand what u said."Tu veux me donner une pierre 2 coups de

pied?"

DuDu-Bob14

Message par DuDu-Bob14 »

Oops, sorry daddy !

Of course I meant "beer". And i'm

surprized to see you could prefer a bear instead of a beer ! I don't recognized you !

Concerning my last

sentense, I asked you if you were interested in beeing shaving by me. I 'll cut Coco's hair, that's why I told you if you

wanted me to do "1 stone 2 kicks" (="faire d'une pierre, 2 coups")

Concerning the "Marechal-Ferrand", i suppose you

can get back your title. You was a great "Marechal-Ferrand", and I hope you'll come back hurry to challenge Coco, it could

be a nice party.

I can't bear the idea that the "Marechal-ferrand" will probably be a Section Orne Man for a long

time. I hope Small will be a great drunker, 'cause I want the "Marechal-ferrand" be in "Section Caen Nord".

Did

you took photos during your trip ? I'd like to see how was the ducks speaking French and English. Last time I heard about

them, it was in a Charles Trenet's Song.

Good byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Eih bennek, eih blavek !
Antilope

Message par Antilope »

U're welcome.

You're interpretation of my purpose is

wrong.I've never said i prefer bear than beer.It will be a blasphemy to say this.Don't worry :P

For the shaving, i

have to reflect about this decision because it's very important.In fact, everybody is crazy about my haircut so i don't

want to deceive them that's why i ask u to give me the time of the reflection.
But I remember of the deal we did this

summer.There's a lot of witness.The deal said : If Geraldine cut all of her hair, i will make as much.Had she cut her

hair??
And to complete my argumentation, i'll say that cut Coco's hair is as crap on a cowprat, it doesn't change a lot

of things (not very poetic i know but it's the only example i found)

So as to come back about the Marechal Ferrand, i

think also i can beat CoCo that's why i suggest a challenge between him and me in 3 or 5 sets won (with chain up like that,

there won't be only speed but endurance).

But I think so the Marechal Ferrand trophee will stay a long time in the

Orne since the time that Small arrive to maturity.

We're

maybe farmer but we know how drink !!! Proud of being a

farmer

Concerning pictures, sorry but i haven't any

Fotoapparat.However, i'll have some pictures because i know a guy who take it so i'll ask him he send me his pictures then

i'll post them here okay?

Manu

Message par Manu »

Geraldine has not cut her hair. And today it's not

envisaged. I am against this deal who was decided without me. :lol: . So, do what you want, but don't touch her. 8)

For the challenge "Maréchal-Ferrand Trou Normand", i think that the "Section Caen Nord" will be put at work in order

to take the title. Today Dudu is the best. With a little more training, we will becomme the best. The department of the Orne

will become again the country of bumpkins (=bouseux :lol: )

Good afternoon everybody !

:wink:
Vive les deps en short !
DuDu-Bob14

Message par DuDu-Bob14 »

Antilope, why should we not visit geraldine these days

?

I saw her on Thursday, we spoke about her hair, and she agree to be shaved.

So if we visit her without Manu,

there's no matter ! So tell me when you want us to see her !!!

I think you'll be pretty like an angel with your

egg-head.

Concerning the "marechal Ferrand", I'll be back, i'll find new technical, and title will arrive in

"Caen Nord" !!!!

Did you ever seen a bear drinking a beer ?? Or a beer drinking a bear ?
Eih bennek, eih blavek !
Antilope

Message par Antilope »

Well, about the concern between beer and bear i've already

seen this

:

And

also this picture

8)

And sorry but i've never seen a beer drinking a bear in my live but maybe you...?

Concerning Geraldine, i

don't know when can we visit her 'cause i'm not very often in Caen so...We'll see that on this Saturday, it will be

simpler.But Manu will be deceived and now, he will be very suspicious 'cause he knows our plans.We'll have to be careful

:wink:

But what do u want to say in "shaving"??Head shaved at all?All u'll be keep some hair, 1 centimeter for

example??

And what will be my award if you cut my hair?I'm as dokey, i do things only if i have a carrot :lol:

To come back about my mobile phone, it is fonctionnaly again and i've not stille receive your Short Message Service

:cry:

Manu

Message par Manu »

It is Short Message System***

For the rest, no comment

! :twisted:
Vive les deps en short !
Antilope

Message par Antilope »

Oops, Sorry daddy :oops:

Répondre